Following the season of merriment, I hope everyone has fronted up to 2016 with a fresher perspective and ready for what is to be the year of Cheeky Fire Monkey. Happy New Year to all — off the cuff short wishlist for 2016!
- Obsession with being ‘Young, skinny and beautiful’
- Women dressing like toddlers wearing super short shorts.
- Rubbish — on and off the street
- Science experiments passing for food
- Emoticons and Post-80's kids’ acronyms
- Children eating junk food
- Trendoids slash hipsters
- Cursive handwriting
- “Thank you”
- “Excuse me”
- “Can I help you?”
- Getting the drift? — human manners and kindness
On a more serious note, my top ten ‘hopes and aspirations’ for 2016 are...well, there are only really three.
- Mindful of the ethics of eating
- Courageous in life, work and play
(Image sourced from https://utambassadors.wordpress.com)